Monday, September 17, 2007

Tastes like Fall

For those of you that are unfortunate enough to NOT live in the Decatur area, here's what you are missing.

Caramel apples from Dell's Popcorn Shop. They are the absolute best caramel apples you'll ever taste in your life. Every Fall they sell these delicious treats and I can't let this season pass without having one, or two, or...four. That's how many I bought today. Dell's is a quaint little shop in Downtown Decatur that has been around for years. Dell's sells candies, popcorn and caramel apples. They keep a running total of the number of apples they sell each day and when I was in at 4:00 this afternoon the count was a little over 2000. It's just a shame that these treats can't be bought year around. Maybe that's a good thing for my waistline!

Oh, and I would have taken a picture of their caramel corn, which, by the way is also the best you'll ever find, but I ate the whole bag.... oops!

2 comments:

Abbie Johnson said...

I thought you were going to say you made those today! Bring me one please. It looks yummy.

Becky said...

I just bought some last week for me and my staff at work - - they are delicious!