I found this picture and I just had to share it. This was my 9th birthday-my first slumber party. It was a Cabbage Patch Doll theme. Everyone was to bring their dolls. I didn't have one, but got a "homemade" one that day. I didn't get the real thing until 2 years later. This picture just makes me happy when I look at it. It reminds me of how much fun I had growing up.
Notice my brother Kyle in the highchair holding my new doll....
The girls were all classmates of mine.
L-R
Connie, Becky, Jenny, Cindy, Kris, and Amy... and of course Kyle!
2 comments:
What a shame that Kyle never got over that whole "playing with dolls" thing....I heard that it puts a real damper on the evening when he is on a date and breaks out his Barbies and Cabbage Patch Kid. It's ok, Hotlips...we still like you just the same!
Who is that hot babe with the cake? Woo-hoo!
Post a Comment