So, I've discovered something very dangerous. Now that I know about it, it's going to take a lot of restraint to not go. What's the discovery??? A weekly auction here in town. I don't know how I lived in Decatur for almost 2 years without hearing about this sooner. But, I've found it and I'm hooked. I went today with Lori (my auction buddy) and we had a great time trying to get our favorite things for as cheaply as possible. I must say, we both did really well.
Can't wait to see what I find next week!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What did you find?! Don't leave us hanging!
I love finding good deals. =)
Did you discover the Monday 10AM auction by the fairgrounds? or the one on Tue/Fri on West Main Street? Sorry - thought you knew about it or I would have told you.
Sometimes they are ok, sometimes not...very hit or miss.
I found the one by the fairgrounds. I knew about the one down the street from me, but only been once.They didn't seem to really have anything. The one by the fairgrounds is hit or miss, but that's part of the fun. Never know what you're going to find!
Post a Comment