
This is Aaron and Michelle and their adorable kids Kristin and Luke. Michelle and I met at SIU while we were both majoring in Elementary Ed. (we're both retired from teaching now) and have continued to stay in touch and see each other about once or twice a year.
We had a lot of fun visting with them. Dan and I even got to be Kristin's show and tell for Pre-school. She took in pictures of us to tell her class about our visit.
Here's a few more pictures of our visit.

Kristin loved playing with Dan. He'd pick her up and turn her upside down, and she liked the way he could talk like Donald Duck. Luke didn't really like it when I held him. He wasn't feeling good that day, so he was wanting mom to hold him, not me.

Thanks Coopers for a great time!!!!!
3 comments:
thanks for posting something new for me to read. I liked the pictures. I wouldn't cry if you were holding me! (wink, wink.)
What a cut family!!!!!
I saw the pictures. I like them! Love, Kristin
Post a Comment